Senior UI / UX Designer DE (f/m/d) – Remote Option
Our goal at Meisterwerk is to become the #1 software provider for organization and collaboration in field service companies and to make our customers more successful with the Meisterwerk App.
We are looking for an exceptional UI/UX designer to help shape and craft a product that's simple and intuitive. You will be part of our multidisciplinary teams and work closely with Product Managers, Engineers, UX Researchers to deliver great customer experiences.
- Design end-to-end user experiences and optimizations – from early prototypes to final implementation.
- Transform complex and abstract concepts and challenges into well-articulated, tangible solution ideas with a strong problem solving mindset and craft excellence.
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production
- Focus on user experience using A/B tests and live results
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work within dynamic and fast cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, data science, and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience with high-end look and feel
- At least 5+ years of relevant design experience in digital products, ideally in B2B mobile and web applications
- Have experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles
- Have a great understanding and showcase of product thinking, storytelling and design craft
- Effective communicator when articulating your vision, strategy and decisions of your design solutions
- Strategic and purposeful in making design decisions and you do that by integrating user, business and technical considerations into your design process. You can identify when to optimize for speed and when to seek for quality and hone into the details
- Self-motivated and autonomous. Successfully prioritize and execute on the projects with quality outcomes
- We operate right now in the German speaking DACH regions so fluent/native German and English language is mandatory
Why you should work at Meisterwerk
We work remote first and you have flexibility in choosing where you want to work from
Collaboration and team work is very important to us and we try to live this mantra every day
Short and fast decision making and an environment, where you can contribute proactivly
We promote self-responsible working and giving people ownership
You'll get A grade hardware
We like to do team events like regular lunches or e.g. float trips
Work / Life Balance – you'll have 28 days holidays
We want to let you participate in the success of Meisterwerk through our virtual employee stock option program